7/21/20-8/11/20 on Tuesday evenings
Participants will need to follow our strict safety protocols!
• All players must sign our waiver in-person (Week 1).
• All players will be subject to temperature checks upon arrival each week. Players that do not do this will not be allowed to play.
• Teams will have designated camp spaces to place their belongings. These spaces will align with social distancing guidelines set forth by the state.
• No water coolers will be provided. Everyone must bring their own water.
• Players will be expected to hand sanitize before play, during play (every side switch), and at the end of play. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Players will dictate which balls they want to use (max of 4) before play begins. Only those balls may be used by that group. Balls must be sanitized by the players before play at 6pm and after play at 8pm. Disinfectant spray will be provided.
• Strive may have the option of enforcing more rules if administrators deem it necessary.
Strive Volleyball Club is a not-for-profit club volleyball program established in 2017 serving the central Maryland region. Players from Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Baltimore County, and Prince George's County make-up our team rosters.
Follow us on Facebook (Strive Volleyball Club) and Instagram (@strive_vbc) for on-going updates and events!